Frequently Asked Questions
I have degenerated discs. Is it Safe?
Actually the BStrong4Life System has been proven to alleviate disc pain and return users to a normal, more active lifestyle. Strengthening your spine is the key to a long, healthy lifestyle.
I already have Osteopenia/Osteoporosis. Can the program help?
Bone is a living tissue and constantly regenerating or degenerating. Unlike traditional weight lifting, which stresses joints and works your outer muscle, the BStrong4Life System works your inner muscle or the “cables” on the bones. Stressing your “cables” encourages new bone growth. We’ve already seen documented results from DEXA scans showing reversal of Osteoporosis in less than 6 months?
Can I push so hard something breaks?
No. Because you’re pushing an immovable object, you’re incapable of breaking something with your own strength.
I’m a runner. How will this program help?
Watch this video of Tanya, a marathon runner. Using the program has reduced her fatigue and increased her stamina.
What age should I be to benefit the most?
Any age! We have users from 10 to 90 years old. The program enhances performance regardless of an individual’s personal goal.
How long do I have to do the program?
The length of time depends on your age, health goals and conditioning level. Just like exercise, the longer you do it the greater the benefits.
BStrong4Life Session Tips
- Maintain a schedule. If you miss a day, schedule the following day if possible.
- We recommend athletic shoes with orthotics if you wear them. However, any shoe will work.
- Some clients wear weight lifting or bike gloves. They find it improves their grip.
- Some new users experience fatigue/or aching bones. This is because your inner muscle is putting stress on the bone. Stress on the bone stimulates growth. To reduce these symptoms, drink a bottle of water immediately after your session and take 2000mg of Vitamin C. As you get stronger, these symptoms will disappear.
- Remember to watch the screen; even your eyes stimulate muscle response.
- If you are at risk of Osteoporosis, we recommend a Dexa-scan so that you can track your progress.
- Please advise our staff if you have any injuries or aches or pains. The BStrong4Life system can be adapted for rehabilitation of injuries.
If you would like to schedule a personal FREE BStrong4Life demo, call us at (402) 323-7838!