REMINDER: This Thursday, Jan 3rd from 7-8PM we’re hosting a free workshop called “Manage the Damage”, where we’ll tackle how to lose weight quickly, effectively, and permanently by learning the secret tips and secrets it takes to make this possible! We’re also going to have drawings where we’ll be giving away gifts and prizes!
Starts back up TONIGHT at 6:30PM!
- Free to public and Active ChiroCare clients
- 30-45 minutes of intense, feel-good exercise and fitness designed specifically to strengthen your entire body and spine
- Modified for all fitness levels
- RVSP to attend by calling us or emailing us at info@ActiveChiroCare.com
Raising Coats with Active ChiroCare in January
We’re super excited to start our 1st ever Winter Coat Donation to the People’s City Mission during the month of January!
In exchange for people donating a gently used or new coat, we will give you, a friend, a family member, or a co-worker a New Patient Exam (including any necessary x-ray films) – just as our way of saying thanks!
Help us out by helping out those in need this winter!
Please pass this info along and remember: It’s only going on for the month of January!
– Dr. Leif Olson, Dr. Robert Lane, and Dr. Tamara Lopour